LCCHS Guidance Services


Véronique Sylvain
Guidance Counsellor


Official Transcripts or Diploma Requests

Individuals wishing to obtain a replacement copy of their official transcript or diploma must contact MESRS directly. There is no fee. Requests must include the student’s permanent code and the mailing address where the transcript or diploma is to be sent.

Requests may be made online by clicking here.


Student Copies of Transcripts

A student copy of a transcript for personal use may be obtained by emailing Ms. Sylvain, Guidance Counsellor, with the request as well as your permanent code at